Tuesday 2 March 2010

Fabulous March Offer

This post will stay at the top for the month of March -

please scroll down for the latest posting.

Hurry and make sure that you don't have to wait until October for this fabulous full size heart punch - available only while stocks last.
Combine it with one of the stamp sets and it's yours for only £10.00 - actually there are quite a few stamp sets and co-ordinating punches on offer - do take a closer look and contact me should you need any further information.

Opps, it seems that my photo won't open and allow you to read it so while I figure it out please go along to www.stampinup.co.uk for more details of this fabulous offer.

Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.