Tuesday 1 March 2011

Take a moment to think ............

.................................  have you been hesitating to buy something from your Wish List?

Is the answer a resounding yes?!!!

Then take a look at the March Frenzy List by simply clicking on the image in the sidebar - and it may well be there with up to a 30% discount

Yes, up to a fabulous 30% discount !!

Everything is there from papers and cardstock to rub-ons and embellishments not forgetting a wheel or two and much more !!!

Perhaps you've been waiting to try Stampin' Up! glossy cardstock, or maybe Stampin' Up! rub-ons, to name but two - now is the perfect opportunity to grab yourself a bargain and enhance your crafting at the same time.

Please don't hesitate to contact me to place an order - remember this offer is a limited offer and will run from 1 - 31 March only - OR WHILST STOCKS LAST !!!

That's right - Stampin' Up! have allocated 1000 pieces of each item at these special prices and once they're gone the price will revert back to the full catologue price - so don't hesitate to contact me to place an order by email, phone or tap me on the shoulder !!!

Don't miss out !!!

Bridgette 

1 comment:

  1. Got my lovely Stampin Up treats today. Thankyou for sorting out my reward cards, it is much appreciated. Can't wait to get creative with my new purchases. Lynda x

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.