Wednesday 7 July 2010

Medallion Card - A Different Colourway

Hello again - I have taken the photo of the Make and Take for Norma's hostess party that I mentioned yesterday.  It uses the Perfect Plum and Pale Plum which are super together with Whisper White cardstock, a cute little rhinestone and a little touch of satin ribbon down the side - so easy - what do you say Vanessa? sorry only teasing !!

I have managed the Designer Paper pen and it's turned out really lovely - thank you to Emma for the tip about a little bit of Tombow to help in the initial rolling of the paper - it worked a treat - decided to make a little matching notebook again so quick and simple - I'll post them tomorrow evening.

Bridgette

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bridgette
    you are on a roll at the moment, there's no stopping you, and its fabulous too.
    see you soon love chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.