Wednesday 30 September 2009

Going, going, gone .......................


PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE LASTEST POST - THIS WILL REMAIN AT THE TOP UNTIL THE END OF SEPTEMBER
Over on Stampin' Up!'s site at http://www.stampinup.co.uk/ you will find the Retiring List of stamp sets - these sets are not being featured in the new catalogue - some of my own favourites are going, and I shall miss them - so if you have a set on your wish list - pop across and check because you never know it may be up to 50% off - yes, 50% off - this type of reduction is unprecedented with a Retiring List so it definitely is worth checking - and SU have stated that it is an offer that may not be repeated next year when they reveal their Retiring List again.


If you find anything that you would like either find your nearest demo and they will be delighted to take your order or contact me on my email address in the sidebar and I will do my best to help.


Bridgette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anyone out there? Your comments let me know that I am not alone in my 'happy space' - which is very reassuring. Thank you.